Company Profile – Detroit – Youngstown – Pittsburgh - Youngstown
History & StructureDE-CAL Mechanical is a full service Union Mechanical Contracting firm typically employing over 400 full-time office and field personnel. Founded in 1992, DE-CAL, Inc. is a privately-held corporation owned and managed by Andrew Calcaterra, President and Randall DeBeul, VP. Over 100,000 sq. ft. of corporate offices, warehouses and fabricating facilities . in Detroit, Youngstown and Pittsburgh serve the Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania regions.
Andrew Calcaterra, P.E., C.I.P.E.
Randall J. DeBeul
Executive Vice President
Vice President of Operations
Chief Financial Officer
109 E. Forth St
Rochester, MI 48307
Doug Charon: (248) 651-4487
Zervos Group, Inc.
24724 Farmbrook Rd.
P.O. BOX 2067
Southfield, MI 48037-2067
Angelo Zervos: (248) 355-4411
Cohen & Co, P.C.
21420 Greater Mack Avenue
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Mike Lorenz: (586) 772-8100
Talmer Bank and Trust
100 N. Main Street
Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
License & Affiliations
- Unlimited Mechanical Contractor
- Master Plumber
- Boiler Installer Class 4B High Pressure Steam
- Professional Engineer
- ASME Code Stamps PP, R, S, U
- Fire Protection
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, & Air Cond. Engineers
- Engineering Society of Detroit
- Mechanical Contractors Association
- Plumbing & Heating Industry of Detroit
- Association for Iron & Steel Technology
- American Water Works Association
- American Petroleum Institute
Call (586) 754-4370 or click to reach De-Cal, Inc. Mechanical Contractor.